Are you an organized scheduler with proven attention to detail? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love knowing your work is directly impacting the growth and success of your company? Quantcast is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator on a 10-month contract to work on our Talent Acquisition team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures on the planet, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
In this role, you will play an integral role in providing an excellent candidate experience, while juggling multiple priorities and projects behind the scenes. You will facilitate all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will craft streamlined internal processes to make the team a faster, more agile organization.
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency in multiple office locations
- Develop recruiting processes, including refining the scheduling workflow and generating new ideas for better sourcing and recruiting practices
- Update and audit records in applicant tracking system and provide accurate pipeline reports to key partners
- Support programs team in strategy and execution of industry events, university programs, and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Handle new employee onboarding experience, including communicating first day expectations and ensuring changes are updated to internal partners
- BA or BS degree and at least 1 year experience in coordination, administrative, or recruiting support role
- Detail oriented & highly organized with demonstrable ability to prioritize and multitask
- Sense of urgency in a dynamic, high-volume environment
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional teammate that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Remaining in a stationary position, often working on a computer for prolonged periods of time
- Operating a computer for up to 40 hours per week
- Ability to work a hybrid work schedule in San Francisco when we reopen
- Experience using Lever or other applicant tracking systems
- Experience using GoodTime scheduling software
- Experience using Google Workspace
- Being process oriented
- Experience utilizing Slack
- Tech industry experience
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast has adopted a hybrid work model. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. The effectiveness of the implementation may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your manager for further information. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.