Are you an organized scheduler with proven attention to detail? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love knowing your work is directly impacting the growth and success of your company? Quantcast is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator on a 10-month contract to work on our Talent Acquisition team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures on the planet, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
In this role, you will play an integral role in providing an excellent candidate experience, while juggling multiple priorities and projects behind the scenes. You will facilitate all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will craft streamlined internal processes to make the team a faster, more agile organization.
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency in multiple office locations
- Greet candidates onsite and host them throughout their onsite interview
- Develop recruiting processes, including refining the scheduling workflow and generating new ideas for better sourcing and recruiting practices
- Update and audit records in applicant tracking system and provide accurate pipeline reports to key partners
- Support programs team in strategy and execution of industry events, university programs, and recruitment marketing initiatives
- Handle new employee onboarding experience, including communicating first day expectations and ensuring changes are updated to internal partners
- BA or BS degree and at least 1 year experience in coordination, administrative, or recruiting support role
- Detail oriented & highly organized with demonstrable ability to prioritize and multitask
- Sense of urgency in a dynamic, high-volume environment
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional teammate that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Experience using Lever or other applicant tracking systems
- Experience using GoodTime scheduling software
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top