Quantcast is a data driven digital advertising company with sales teams across the globe. The Product Specialist Team was created to bridge the gap between sales and product, ensuring seamless communication of new products and bringing client market intelligence to our product roadmap and feature builds. This includes working closely with sales teams & advertisers to gather, prioritize, & funnel product feedback to the product management organization, as well as close involvement with product core teams during the development phase to ensure the needs of all advertisers & sales teams are met.
In this role, you will serve as a partner to each function of the business (Sales, Product, Engineering, Product Marketing, Client Success), acting as the trusted product expert. This includes product development & commercialization, product training, creation of streamlined process & tools, and management of escalations from the sales and support teams.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and has a natural aptitude for problem solving, identifying industry trends, and strong grasp of big data advertising concepts. This is an individual contributor role that enjoys working cross-functionally.
- Develop a deep understanding of Quantcast products, including our proprietary Quantcast Measure data set, video, high impact, mobile, and attribution offerings. Includes strong understanding of DMP landscape and ability to speak Quantcast as a compliment to this client strategy.
- Support the sales team by participating in sales calls and client meetings to evangelize and pitch Quantcast products.
- Translate complex and technical details into an easy to understand, compelling story.
- Assist in developing strategies to promote Quantcast products within the industry.
- Attend relevant trade events to represent Quantcast and network with prospective and current clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key decision makers at respective agencies and direct clients.
- Continue to be well versed in the competitive landscape.
- Regular reporting including forecasts against plans.
- Present at relevant industry events to evangelize products and Quantcast.
- Internal trainings aimed at helping the local teams.
- Benchmark and technology intelligence to evangelize Quantcast competitive advantages.
- 6+ years of relevant client facing and/or sales experience within the online advertising industry
- Expert level knowledge in at least one of the following areas: attribution, video, mobile, high impact ad units, DMP
- Expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Ability to translate complex details into an easily digestible story/presentation
- Solid understanding of programmatic ad buying
- Strong client facing experience
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal stakeholders
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top