Product Marketing Manager, Publisher Solutions
Quantcast is looking for a strategic marketer and storyteller to drive engagement with our publisher audience. Key activities include product positioning, product launches, marketing strategy, program execution, customer communications and industry thought leadership.
The ideal candidate is passionate about communicating, is ROI-driven, strives to simplify complexity, is a vocal customer advocate and relishes working with the largest and most innovative digital media properties. This role reports to the Head of Marketing, Publisher and is responsible for go-to-market strategy and execution, as well as ongoing product adoption
The Publisher Organization is a lean startup-like team within Quantcast focused on developing and delivering products that meet the needs of digital publishers seeking to thrive in an increasingly programmatic world. We work with over half of the top 1000 websites, leveraging a technology platform built off of one of the world’s largest media consumption datasets.
Quantcast Measure is already one of the most widely utilized analytics products on the web. Fortunately, the internet is a vast place and opportunities for growth abound.
- Serve as the marketing owner for the launch and ongoing commercialization of Quantcast publisher solutions
- Own positioning and messaging for all existing and new products which will drive demand and usage.
- Develop content that tells engaging, powerful stories to drive conversion and retention.
- Leverage trade, press and demand generation to maximize messaging reach and meet communication goals
- Support Quantcast’s publisher sales team with presentations, product collateral, case studies and trainings
- Evaluate program performance metrics to maximize ROI
- Inform product development and positioning with deep understanding of the media and advertising markets
- Partner with product management, engineering and go-to-market teams to drive product success
- Deliver compelling presentations highlighting research and solutions to both internal and external audiences
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing or business consulting
- Deep understanding of the dynamics of digital media
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Experience with launching new products and demonstrating impact to sales and/or company goals
- Deep understanding of ad technology and digital media a strong plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top