Product Marketing Manager
- Lead the adoption and usage of the Quantcast Measure solutions with clear product positioning, naming, launch strategies and tactics. You'll work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop compelling, audience-specific messages, and drive alignment across our go-to-market strategy.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership - you should enjoy writing, speaking, and generally evangelizing Quantcast and our solutions.
- Translate your strategy and messaging into sales enablement tools, playbooks, and other documents for the Commercial team.
- Own the content and campaign planning for Product Marketing-led initiatives, including solutions collateral, presentations, website, paid media, events, and conferences to highlight the value clients experience from Quantcast solutions.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Engineering, the broader Marketing team and Quantcast's executive team to ensure the internal teams are aligned and executing on our strategic marketing plan in terms of messaging, priorities and measures of success.
- Build relationships across the Measure product organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately move the needle for Quantcast.
- Understand market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
- Establish key success metrics and measurement systems for your product launches, and ongoing programs.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with at least 10+ years experience in an agency, marketing, media, technology role working with brands and agencies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong references from people that would love to work with you again.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and has a can-do attitude.
- MBA or equivalent preferred but not required.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Customer Success Specialist
Ashley works across the sales organization, teaming with account executives to organize customer success campaigns—which drive business and facilitate beneficial relationships with customers.
Back to top