Product Marketing Manager
Quantcast is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying more than100 million web destinations. Quantcast provides marketers, agencies and publishers with meaningful audience insights, and advanced advertising targeting solutions that help businesses grow.
Quantcast seeks a creative, analytical Product Marketing Manager to bring its solutions to market. In this role, you’ll work side-by-side with Product Managers and other teams to build marketing strategies and messages to accelerate adoption of our AI-driven insights, targeting and measurement solutions. You will serve as the glue between the Commercial and Product/Engineering teams, helping us craft experiences that surprise and delight our clients. You will lead and deliver integrated, global marketing plans which establish Quantcast solutions as the market leader in the markets in which we operate.
You’ll need to develop a keen understanding of our clients, our markets, and ultimately, how to make clients love the value Quantcast delivers.
- Lead the adoption and usage of the Quantcast Measure solutions with clear product positioning, naming, launch strategies and tactics. You'll work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop compelling, audience-specific messages, and drive alignment across our go-to-market strategy.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership - you should enjoy writing, speaking, and generally evangelizing Quantcast and our solutions.
- Translate your strategy and messaging into sales enablement tools, playbooks, and other documents for the Commercial team.
- Own the content and campaign planning for Product Marketing-led initiatives, including solutions collateral, presentations, website, paid media, events, and conferences to highlight the value clients experience from Quantcast solutions.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Engineering, the broader Marketing team and Quantcast's executive team to ensure the internal teams are aligned and executing on our strategic marketing plan in terms of messaging, priorities and measures of success.
- Build relationships across the Measure product organization that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately move the needle for Quantcast.
- Understand market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
- Establish key success metrics and measurement systems for your product launches, and ongoing programs.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with at least 10+ years experience in an agency, marketing, media, technology role working with brands and agencies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong references from people that would love to work with you again.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and has a can-do attitude.
- MBA or equivalent preferred but not required.
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top