Product Manager, Supply
We are looking for exceptional Product Managers to build out new and disruptive technologies and user centric applications. Our Product Managers guide development of our products, which are used by marketers and agencies to connect with their audiences.
These individuals work cross functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Sales to design new features and products to market. Our small size and rapid growth provide you with opportunities to have a direct impact on the business and accelerate your career.
- Assume product leadership in Quantcast Ad Inventory Supply sourcing and optimization initiatives. Supply is a key enabler of all our products and one of the key focus areas for the company.
- Work with globally dispersed teams of Engineers and Data Scientists to launch new supply formats, improve to existing supply partnerships, maximize ROI platform.
- Work cross-functionally across Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Marketing to coordinate new product development from inception to launch.
- Define desired product functionality through gather requirements, prioritize features, and maintain a roadmap of planned releases and enhancements.
- BA/BS in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering, physics, math) and an MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated skills in gathering requirements, prioritization, and leading projects.
- Desire to work in a fast moving, startup environment.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Online Advertising domain experience preferred.
- Ability to travel freely up to 50%.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, use big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Join the Singapore team at Quantcast and become part of a global company, honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. Besides its great location, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided daily (Happy Hour Friday afternoons!). To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top