- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is looking for a Product Designer to craft easy-to-use online interfaces and interactions for our innovative AdTech platform, working collaboratively with our outstanding product design team. We have recently launched a new self-service platform that has been getting rave reviews and we need to continue driving awesome product design!
Responsibilities will include gathering and understanding user requirements, developing user flows, and designing interaction elements and navigation components. You must have a portfolio of promising product design projects (spec or classroom-based work is ok) that demonstrates the ability to craft simple and engaging interfaces.
Ultimately, you’ll be learning and growing as a designer from a fantastic group of experienced designers and researchers as well as interacting with Product, Engineering, and Data Analytics teams. We have very clear and focused company goals that you will align all of your work to.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with other designers, product managers, engineers and other internal and external partners.
- Communicate design ideas using sketches, mockups and prototypes
- Design user interface elements like forms, data visualization charts/graphs, tooltips, menus, tabs and widgets
- Learn to develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Participate in user research and testing studies
- Help enforce our style standards of fonts, colors and images
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills and a team-based mentality
- This is an entry-level product design role
- A solid portfolio which can contain spec and/or classroom work
- Computer savvy; experience with Figma or Sketch useful
- An eye for detail; desire for constructive criticism and growth
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top