Quantcast helps Fortune 500 businesses find the right customer at the right time. Our transformative products leverage our Interest Graph, which is the world’s largest proprietary media consumption data set. By helping to make advertising more relevant and useful to internet users and thus more valuable to companies, we are also doing our part to help keep content freely accessible to all.
As we continue our phenomenal growth, we are looking to add Product Designers to our talented team. Quantcast offers the best of both worlds – large company resources and small company opportunity for impact. The Product Design team at Quantcast is an integral part of every aspect of the product process from high-level product strategy and vision to the tactical design-develop-launch-iterate cycle. We’re doing extensive customer research, innovative design and data visualization, and leading a cultural shift for the entire organization to be more customer-centric.
- Partner with PM, Research and Eng to define the product direction and strategy for your area
- Create high quality design deliverables including site structure, flows, wireframes, comps, prototypes, style guides and HTML/CSS
- Partner with Engineering to create products that are flexible, scalable and implemented to spec including contributing to front-end code
- Collaborate with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience including contributing to a working style guide
- Work with User Research to identify opportunities where research can inspire, optimize or evaluate the design; in the absence of research, have an intuition for what will work well
- Be an expert on your product area, your users, your competitors, and designing with data
- Manage multiple channels of stakeholder input and user feedback; be adept at balancing conflicting inputs and finding elegant solutions
- Present design solutions to stakeholders at all levels (from peers to the CEO) with clear, articulate rationale for design decisions
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the product design team at headquarters in San Francisco, CA
- 2+ years experience designing web and/or mobile applications
- Solid information architecture, interaction design and visual design skills
- Experience designing analytics tools or working with D3 is a strong plus
- Proficient with Sketch, Creative Suite, HTML, CSS and modern browser technologies
- BA/BS/BFA or equivalent industry experience
- Portfolio showing examples of product design work
Stand Out Qualities
- Appreciate critical feedback – give it, receive it and seek it
- Obsess over details – UI consistency, micro interactions, and even project plans
- Organize your thought process and communicate effectively – especially when articulating design decisions
- Thrive working cross-functionally and with other designers
- Be passionate about technology, data, design, users or anything really…we love passion
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, using big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers use our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Join the London team at Quantcast and become part of a global company, honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. Besides its great location, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided daily (and beer provided Friday afternoons!). To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top