Principal Software Engineer, Advertising
- You’ll have more than a decade of experience solving a wide variety of engineering problems, particularly distributed systems, big data, high volume transaction processing, and services that operate 24x7.
- You will have led design, implementation, delivery and operation of large-scale, significantly complex software systems.
- You will have built, probably through hard experience, a strong sense of what makes good technical design of systems, services and APIs that are easy to use, easy to operate and age well.
- What you produce sets the standard for excellence on teams you work with, whether you’re writing code, design docs, documentation, or other communication.
- You’re good at communicating complex ideas simply, and at driving technical decisions to consensus.
- You’ve probably worked at a large company at some point in the past but are looking for a smaller, collaborative environment where you can have more impact.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top