Pricing Analytics Manager, Business Analytics
The Pricing Analytics Manager is an integral analytics role within Business Analytics at Quantcast. As a Pricing Analytics Manager, you surface actionable insights from data to drive decisions around pricing strategy and price level setting. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and has a natural aptitude in analyzing data, identifying trends, and presenting insights to relevant stakeholders. The successful candidate requires excellent analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills along with solid business acumen.
- Set and lead vision and pricing strategies for the company in collaboration with all functional groups (Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance)
- Monitor ongoing business environment and refine pricing levels for all company products across all geographies
- Deploy pricing analytics, models, and research to test segmentation, tactics, and strategies
- Develop operational tools and dashboards on all topics related to pricing
- Ensure excellence in process and workflow within all departments
- Present findings and recommendations to senior management and executive leadership as needed
- Experience with PostgreSQL (or any form of SQL) required
- Experience in a variety of strategy and operations projects including data-intensive and quantitative projects (forecasting models, pricing tools, margin analysis etc.)
- Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem solving skills
- Outstanding written communication and skills
- 3 – 4 years’ relevant business experience (pricing, management consulting, finance, business operations, or product management within tech space)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Math, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics, etc.) A master’s degree is a plus but not required.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top