Platform Development Manager, Publisher
- London, United Kingdom
Quantcast is hiring a Platform Development Manager to work on our Publisher team from our London office.
The Publisher Platform team is a lean startup-like unit within Quantcast focused on a range of innovative products across Identity, Privacy, Measurement, and Supply. These include the newly launched Permisio (consumer consent preference portal), Choice (Leading consent management platform), Measure (audience analytics), and Supply (inventory/monetisation), consulting with some of the biggest Publishers in the world. We work with the likes of Reach, Immediate, Hearst, Conde Nast, Buzzfeed and many more.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to identify and establish strategic partnerships with premium publishers across Quantcast's product suite.
In this role, you will evangelise Quantcast’s best-in-class platform solutions, Q for Publisher, Quantcast Choice and Permisio.
What you'll do:
- Source and close new business deals with strategic accounts in the digital publisher industry to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Build relationships with senior-level stakeholders across web, mobile and cross-device organisations
- Educate customers on Quantcast Choice, our consent management platform (CMP), about new product features and initiatives such as Permisio - all the while providing a consultative approach to all developments in Privacy (eg, IAB, TCF) and the Identity space
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, Engineering and other departments to deliver product feedback to ensure the voice of the customer is part of the Quantcast Platform’s DNA
What you already have:
- 5+ years of sales experience in the digital advertising, publishing or media space
- Consultative sales approach and experience partnering/working with complex, enterprise level accounts
- Experience driving sales cycle from sourcing to closing to managing a strategic partnership
- Working knowledge of GDPR and its impact on the ad ecosystem
- Ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
Bonus Points For:
- Existing relationships with C-level and executive contacts in the digital publishing industry
- Experience working with Identity and privacy products and/or data and analytics
- Technical understanding of the digital ecosystem
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top