Do you have a passion for protecting intellectual property? Would you look forward to harvesting inventions from world-class engineers, preparing patent applications for complex innovations, and prosecuting them to successful completion? Would you thrive in a collaborative environment with the support of an experienced manager and seasoned paralegals? This position will report to Quantcast’s Director of IP and Privacy. We invite you to apply to join our growing in-house legal team to help build and strengthen our established IP portfolios.
- Manage IP incentive programs, including invention harvesting, patent, and trade secret incentives
- Prepare and prosecute complex software patent applications by working directly with engineers responsible for building our products
- Assist with maintenance and expansion of our trademark portfolio
- USPTO Registration Number
- Minimum 3 years of patent preparation and prosecution experience in a law firm or in house.
- Technical expertise in software (evidenced by your advanced degree or equivalent experience with patent clients)
- Experience with and willingness to fight Section 101 rejections by the USPTO in Technology Center 3600
- Patience, empathy, tenacity, and a sense of humor
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top