Partnerships Manager (six month contract)
- London, United Kingdom
Quantcast is hiring a Partnerships Manager for our London office on a six month fixed term contract!
At Quantcast, we are the champions of a free and open internet. We are the creators of a new and innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies, and publishers to know and grow their audiences, reaching people in the right place, at the right moment. Together, we are powering a free and open internet, for everyone.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the agency business (technical challenges, operating environment and capabilities); ensuring best practices and success are distributed regionally and across agency partners, both at the holding group level and individual agencies; and delivering the highest level of customer service and agency partnership possible.
What you'll do:
- Partner with and support the VP of Commercial Strategy to to manage Big 6 agency partnerships at Quantcast.
- Partner closely with the VP of Commercial Strategy to close global agency MSAs including MSA creation, negotiations, process management, and global or regional rollouts and communications.
- Develop, design and present consultative sales presentations, product updates and quarterly business reviews for Global Partnerships.
- Serve as a liaison between Quantcast & key Agency personnel, ensuring Agency personnel are leveraging the Quantcast platform effectively and strategically drive the Agency and their clients to produce world-class growth across all stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with other Quantcast teams, notably Sales, Marketing and Product to scale Quantcast’s business within the holding companies and their brand agencies.
- Maintain global relationships within both QC and the Agencies and own the overview of the state of our relationships country to country. Manage specific actions/needs to enhance overall business growth.
- Partner with Sales leadership, Finance, and related planning teams in all regions to develop and maintain the Business Development strategy and tactics and the QTRLY and Annual OKR plans.
- Provide a point of coordination between all countries, to ensure consistent Agency strategy, execution and that contact with key customer stakeholders is maximised.
What you already have:
- 8+ years of marketing experience in an agency or media sales support function with a focus on programmatic platforms
- Advanced knowledge of the Media Agency ecosystem
- Ability to self-motivate and function both independently and as part of a team
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships within the organisation and/or with external partners, and understand the unique needs of each partnership
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top