Oracle-Hyperion System Specialist
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is hiring an Oracle-Hyperion System Specialist to work on the FP&A team in our San Francisco office. As the Systems Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for managing day-to-day operations, end-user support, and supporting project initiatives across the EPM platform. This position will partner closely with functional teams to solve complex business issues and design scalable system solutions. This is a high-visibility role with a lot of opportunity for upward mobility!
- Manage operations and end-user support of Hyperion EPM 11x platform: HFM, FDMEE, Planning, Workforce Planning, Essbase, and Financial Reports. Ensure smooth month-end close and forecast/budget cycles through close partnership with Finance and IT business partners
- Modify/tune existing batch scripts, VB scripts, consolidation/business rules, and Essbase calc scripts
- Identify, design, develop, and implement fixes and improvements to existing production applications.
- Update/build end user training documents for HFM and Planning/Essbase (including forms, grids, Smart View etc.)
- Establish and perform appropriate system maintenance and follow operational policies and procedures
- Gain an understanding of the business to identify enhancement and efficiency opportunities to the EPM suite and proactively take the steps necessary to see them through to Production
- 8+ years of System Administration and Development experience in Oracle Hyperion EPM version 11
- Understanding of accounting procedures including: the financial close process, creation of company financial statements and budgeting/forecasting practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting and or Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related experience combined with a proven understanding of Financial processes
- Must possess strong customer focus and command skills, be comfortable implementing change, and dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent analytical, design, and organizational skills, with strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- A strong desire for process improvement and automation
- Oracle e-Business Suite R12 General Ledger module knowledge
- Expertise in Essbase calc scripting and MaxL batch scripting
- Experience crafting Financial Dashboards using BI tools like Tableau
- Ability to write SQL queries and understand relational database models
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top