Quantcast is seeking a dynamic Office Manager to provide a broad range of operational support for our quickly expanding Sydney office.
This person will have the opportunity to grow the culture and office environment to help us be a more lean and effective world-class organization. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to take on a wide-ranging set of responsibilities and who will constantly be thinking of new and innovative ways to improve office policies and atmosphere.
This is a 10 month contract position.
- Manage all administrative office projects and answer the main telephone line.
- Organize and coordinate internal & external company events including onsite interviews, client events and internal meetings or offsites.
- Manage all facilities needs and requirements for the Sydney office
- Ensure that all premises are fully functional, visually impeccable, and consistent with company needs and aesthetics as they evolve.
- Space Planning and Project Management of expansion space
- Manage all new starters with localized on boarding
- Partner with colleagues at San Francisco headquarters to ensure all aspects of new employee onboarding is complete.
- Organize and monitor facility and building safety preparedness.
- Manage Security Badge System
- Manage all vendor relationships with cost effective focus.
- Organize daily catering for lunches and meetings
- Manage office supplies and office equipment – printers, shredders, cleaning services
- Work cross functionally with global teams as needed
- 4 years experience as an office manager or administrative assistant in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading institution
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with operating Security Badge System (preferably Lenel System)
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top