- Sydney, Australia
Quantcast is seeking a dynamic Office Coordinator to join our Workplace Operations team to provide a broad range of operational support and to drive a positive employee experience for our Sydney office for a 10mth contract.
This person will have the opportunity to grow the culture and office environment to help us be a more lean and effective world-class organization. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to take on a wide-ranging set of responsibilities and who will constantly be thinking of new and innovative ways to improve office policies and atmosphere.
- Ensure that the office is fully functional, visually impeccable, and consistent with company needs and aesthetics
- Serve as the first point of contact for external vendors, guests, candidates and clients
- Manage all administrative office projects, including answering the main telephone line, managing office equipment, ordering office supplies, processing mail, and various other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Organize and coordinate company events including onsite interviews, internal meetings, client events, and offsites
- Lead Sydney office cultural initiatives and build a strong, cohesive culture through planning employee events and activities.
- Manage and maintain relationships with a wide variety of local vendors including catering, snacks, maintenance, and janitorial
- Manage new hire desk assignments, set ups, and new hire SWAG
- Manage internal Workplace systems and projects as needed, including our occupancy planning software, security/access system and ticketing system
- Independently organize and monitor facility and building safety preparedness plans
- Track spending and manage local office budget
- Oversee local vendor invoicing including review of vendor invoices, creating and maintaining POs and submitting vendor invoices through Concur
- Manage security and badge system for local and visiting employees
- Provide regional support to our other APAC offices as needed
- Work cross functionally with global teams as needed
- Experience as an administrative assistant, office coordinator or on a workplace experience team in a professional environment
- Be a self-starter, optimistic, and present a professional demeanor
- Work independently and exhibit strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude with the desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Computer skills (GSuite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with IT support
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top