Network Engineer, Big Data Services
- Monitor and automate the management of our global network infrastructure.
- Maintain and expand corporate network services, including upkeep and configuration of leased lines at remote offices, IPSec VPN tunnels, and OSPF routing.
- Interface with engineering groups to provide insight into network performance & reliability.
- Configure and maintain organizational network diagrams and documentation.
- Minimize network latency and maximize data throughput through the design, analysis, and implementation of network performance monitoring tools.
- Research complex network problems, operate network analyzers, perform packet captures, and provide resolution in a timely manner.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent industry experience.
- Networking background in both JUNOS and Cisco IOSExperience with Cisco WLC 5500 Series and Meraki wireless technologies.
- Extensive knowledge with Network routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, and IS-IS.
- LAN and WAN switching and routing experience, including: DNS and Global LB.
- Cloud based services experience and support for end customers.
- Solaris and Linux (CentOS) administration.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, analytical, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and manage one's time.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top