NA Agency Partner Lead
- New York, NY
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising is growing its Agency Development team in New York. As a NA Agency Partner Lead, you will play a key role, as an individual contributor, working with 2+ agency holding companies and consultancies. You’ll collaborate with our Global Agency Partnership team to help develop strategic US relationships, from the holding company-level to individual agencies, to ensure that we deliver optimal value to agencies. You will play a key role in supporting agencies with best practices, education, technical support and research opportunities and this role will play a critical role in arming agencies with the knowledge and tools to develop and sell through ideas to their clients. You will be accountable for driving revenue growth and relationships with key agency partners via strategic alliances, education, client partnering and ideation directly with the agencies. This role reports into the Head of US Agency Partnerships.
- Foster agency relationships at the executive level to grow revenue across major accounts as well as open up Q4M opportunities across the Holding Company
- Lead Agency MSA creation & negotiation & national rollout
- Lead Agency Partnership creation, negotiation & national rollout
- Develop/create and present consultative sales presentations and quarterly business reviews
- Serve as a liaison between Quantcast & Agencies to help them develop and build first class programs for brands
- Work with agencies to document and merchandise innovative uses of Quantcast
- Work with Quantcast executive, sales, research, analytics, and product teams to scale Quantcast’s business with the Holding Companies and their brand agencies
- Own the overview of the state of our relationships country to country –and manage specific action/ needs to enhance overall business
- Proactively identify and resolve any challenges or issues between Quantcast and agency partner
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and agency partnership
- 15+ years marketing experience in an agency or media sales support function with a focus on programmatic platforms
- Advanced knowledge of the agency ecosystem
- Ability to self-motivate and function both independently and as part of a team
- Strong understanding of the programmatic landscape as well as Quantcast’s value proposition and how it solves agency partners and client specific business priorities and marketing objectives.
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to develop and maintain relationships within the organization and/or with external partners, and understand the unique needs of each partnershipBA/BS degree or equivalent experience a plus
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 21 offices across 11 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top