Marketing Web Developer, Publisher
Quantcast is looking for a customer-focused front end web developer with strong conversion optimization experience to own the continual improvement and development of presenting Quantcast publisher solutions via Quantcast.com, email and other relevant channels. You’ll work right at the public face of the company, ensuring website visitors receive the best possible experience with immediate and ongoing opportunity for work with high impact, visibility and velocity.
The Publisher Organization is a lean startup-like team within Quantcast, focused on developing and delivering products that meet the needs of digital publishers seeking to thrive in an increasingly programmatic world. We work with over half of the top 1000 websites, leveraging a technology platform built off of one of the world’s largest media consumption datasets.
Quantcast Measure is already one of the most widely utilized analytics products on the web. Fortunately, the internet is a vast place and opportunities for growth abound.
- Plan and prioritize experiments to improve the effectiveness and conversion performance of marketing pages on Quantcast.com, emails, and online ad creative.
- Code up experiment variations and implement using Optimizely.
- Identify and implement appropriate event tracking for experiment and marketing analytics, and work with the team to analyze results.
- Implement winning variations into the marketing site (built on Wordpress).
- Be the in-house A/B testing expert: assist product engineering teams with experiment design & implementation.
- Work with the user research team to implement and maintain integrations with tools for user feedback, surveys etc., via website and email.
- Assist with other marketing development needs: produce email templates, new product marketing pages, etc. as required within the lean startup-like organization.
- Experience implementing and running A/B tests to improve conversion rates using Optimizely or similar platforms.
- Experience implementing responsive designs that function well across browsers and devices.
- Data-driven: accomplished at numerical and statistical analysis, know your causation from your correlation.
- Curious, questioning and imaginative - you’ve a constant stream of ideas to try, and are motivated by results seen by improving customer success.
- Prior experience with marketing, graphic design and/or advertising creative is desirable.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top