Quantcast is hiring a Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts in our Toronto office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing and managing events, sponsorships, public relations, direct mail as well as industry and account based initiatives. You will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, verticals, and markets. You will stimulate interest among prospects, driving new business by identifying, targeting, developing, and nurturing leads, and developing and executing digital marketing strategies
- Identify, plan, and execute Marketing programs targeting customers and prospects to support revenue goals
- Act as the primary liaison between the Marketing department and the Canadian Sales and Go-To-Market teams
- Build and execute account-based Marketing strategies that align to sales goals
- Participate in local and national industry groups to expand your professional network and expertise
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Operations and Brand Marketing to execute campaigns, manage lead flow and report on success
- Collect feedback from the field to ensure programs are continually improved
- 4+ years of Marketing experience
- Ability to speak to digital services confidently and with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience partnering with sales teams to drive revenue
- Experience planning and executing events for clients and prospects
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Industry experience in Media / Advertising Technology
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top