Marketing Events Associate, EMEA
Quantcast is looking for a talented and high-energy individual to support the EMEA Marketing Events team. You will be part of a hard working team who celebrates successes and learns from its mistakes together. This role will be based in our London office.
You will work on one of the most exciting aspects of our company - our brand - and support our company mission and objectives. Our team is responsible for building and implementing a world-class marketing approach and positioning Quantcast as a leader within the online advertising industry.
Your focus will include industry engagement activities and events that drive awareness of Quantcast in EMEA, such as trade (conferences and trade shows) and customer events including our annual client summit Supernova. You will be assisting the marketing events team with admin tasks, customer events tasks, and trade marketing event tasks. Our team works cross-functionally and co-operates with: Agency Development, Client Direct, Product Marketing, Sales, Demand Generation, Creative, Communications and Finance.
- Anticipates deadlines and acts as the day-to-day contact person for event suppliers and vendors
- Make sure invoices and contracts are approved and processed on time
- Manage and assist with selection, production, and distribution of collateral and give-aways across EMEA offices
- Collect input from the team and update internal documents (newsletters, team updates etc..)
- Managing guest lists for client entertainments event, e.g inputting data into excel docs
- Book tickets to sporting events, concerts and general sales activities
- Research potential venues and brainstorm ideas
- Client Summits - research activities, book restaurants, hotels, put together client packs
- Involve with concepting, researching, planning, and setting up for event booths and activities
- BA degree with 2-3 year experience in assisting with small and large scale events
- Strong interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Takes initiatives and solves unforeseen situations as they arise
- Positive attitude and willingness to contribute to a team
- Highly responsible and assertive
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality is essential
- Abundant common sense and very good attention to details
- Familiar with main trade bodies and associations in the event industry
- Roll-up sleeves attitude and no ego
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top