Quantcast is seeking a Marketing Analyst to assist our global Marketing team. Using data, analysis and an expert understanding of Quantcast’s marketing strategy, you will provide actionable insights to improve the performance of marketing programs and increase operational efficiency.
You will be responsible for the reporting and analysis for the entire Marketing department. An excellent team player, you will partner with teams including product marketing, sales activation, demand generation and events. Working with the team leads, your insights will guide key spending decisions and resource allocations.
- Identifies opportunities for improving marketing and business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Own all reporting for the marketing team by acting as the go-to expert for marketing intelligence
- Create and maintain dashboards that summarize acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics and identify opportunities to improve performance
- Build custom analyses from multiple data sets to answer unique questions about our customers and business performance.
- Consult and collaborate with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Analyze the operational efficiencies of Marketing functions and recommend improvement opportunities
- Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics including pipeline, velocity, lifetime value and cost per lead/interaction
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Develop reporting and insights on strategic sales opportunities including RFPs
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years of reporting, analytics and model building experience preferably in a B2B environment
- Strong experience with BI and data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot-tables, V-lookups); knowledge of SQL or other query language for data pulls preferred
- Strong prior experience with Salesforce.com and marketing attribution tools such as Full Circle Insights
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing operations
- Ability to present to and influence senior leaders in sales, marketing and executive management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top