Manager, Sales Operations
- Manage a team of analysts providing analytical support and reporting on forecasting and pipeline activities, stake/goal setting, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews
- Work in tandem with Commercial leaders across the globe providing support, opportunity sizing for our business, monitoring and setting important metrics, and sharing standard methodologies
- Participate in weekly, quarterly and annual sales planning by preparing and supporting the delivery of specific sales coverage and forecasting analytics.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation
- Drive operational efficiency by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Data expert. Querying and scoping (SQL, Salesforce), analysis (Excel), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories)
- 5+ years of analytical work experience in investment banking, sales operations or consulting industries, and an additional 1+ years managing a team in Sales Operations or Sales Finance at a large company
- Proven experience with the development and implementation of systems/tool utilized for CRM, variable compensation, revenue reporting, forecasting, sales force automation, etc.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading analyses, and influencing results
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau, SQL
- Willing to travel (up to 10%)
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Simon L.Senior Software Engineer
Simon examines how existing systems work together to architect new engineering solutions that can grow with the company. He also gathers feedback from customers to ensure their needs are met.
Back to top