Manager, Sales Operations
Are you a natural people leader, who excels at operations and partners well cross-functionally? Do you operate as both a strategic thinker and an effective influencer? Quantcast is hiring a Manager, Sales Operations to lead our Sales Operations Analytics team globally.
As the Manager of Sales Operations, you will manage a team and work together with FP&A and sales leadership to evolve sales channel forecasting, build bottoms-up analysis, analyze historic results and make business recommendations to senior management. You will develop, implement and manage sales reporting and analytics, systems and reporting that optimize business functions.
- Manage a team of analysts providing analytical support and reporting on forecasting and pipeline activities, stake/goal setting, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews
- Work in tandem with Commercial leaders across the globe providing support, opportunity sizing for our business, monitoring and setting important metrics, and sharing standard methodologies
- Participate in weekly, quarterly and annual sales planning by preparing and supporting the delivery of specific sales coverage and forecasting analytics.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation
- Drive operational efficiency by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Data expert. Querying and scoping (SQL, Salesforce), analysis (Excel), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories)
- 5+ years of analytical work experience in investment banking, sales operations or consulting industries, and an additional 1+ years managing a team in Sales Operations or Sales Finance at a large company
- Proven experience with the development and implementation of systems/tool utilized for CRM, variable compensation, revenue reporting, forecasting, sales force automation, etc.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading analyses, and influencing results
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau, SQL
- Willing to travel (up to 10%)
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top