Engineering Manager, Quantcast Measure
Quantcast Measure is the core of the publisher team’s portfolio of products to provide actionable insights to publishers. It allows publishers to gain information regarding their Web and Mobile audiences. As Quantcast’s first product it is the foundation of the company and provides the company's unique strength in the market.
You will own the core Measure product and work with customers and product management to identify key needs and requirements in order to deliver ongoing value to publishers. You’ll have a chance to showcase and sharpen your cross-functional expertise in areas from large-scale computation through to complex modern web applications.
We are working with a modern technology stack to implement a micro-service architecture on AWS. One specific technology you will have at your disposal is a large map/reduce cluster, which processes upward of 30PB/day.
In this role, you’ll get an opportunity to build new functionality and products that are both very compelling to our customers and challenging from a technical perspective.
- Grow and develop the team
- Work with customers directly to understand their usage of Quantcast Measure, and work with them to design new features
- Balance building operational improvements against new feature development to ensure an operationally excellent product while delivering against the customer’s requirements
- Drive exceptional systems quality
- 10+ years building web-based systems, with at least 3 in a management capacity
- Skilled at bridging the systems/business divide and making technical decisions to best serve the customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a cross-functional software team
- History of leading teams through the delivery of complex products from inception through development, delivery and refinement
- Experience in either large scale data systems or machine learning a big plus
- Experience running systems using Amazon Web Services
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top