Senior Sales Manager, Publisher
Quantcast is looking for a highly motivated and driven manager to lead and grow the team that drives adoption of Quantcast Publisher Solutions, especially our groundbreaking direct audience measurement solution, Quantcast Measure.
While Quantcast continues to experience hyper growth, we are looking for leadership on the Publisher Development Sales team on the East Coast. This person will be responsible for publisher sales team success within the region where the focus is to drive the adoption of Quantcast publisher products across web and mobile publishers and platforms. This person will be the senior representative of the publisher team in the Quantcast New York office.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a sales leadership background, have a strong understanding of the role of data and audience targeting in digital media sales and operations and have deep experience of selling to mobile and web platforms and publishers. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader to take responsibility for a critical region and a growing sales team to continue to build on the backbone of our organization, Quantcast Measure.
Quantcast Measure: Quantcast works with major publishers to enable them to measure and understand who their audiences are for free. Quantcast Measure is used by over 100m web destinations, including premium publishers like Buzzfeed, NBCUniversal, Yelp, and many more. As a result, Quantcast has the 3rd largest audience data set after Google and Facebook which enables us to provide the world's most accurate audience insights and demographic targeting for our publisher partners (as validated by Nielsen DAR and Comscore VCE – see the results in the WSJ.
- Be a Player/Coach for sales team in the region
- Own relationships with major clients at executive level
- Fill the publisher sales teams pipelines with leads
- Close major deals with major publisher partners
- Recruit new team members and retain your key team members
- Foster career progression of all individuals within the team
- Ensure all your team members are trained and highly skilled
- Ensure for delivery of lead metrics in organizational CMS and reporting systems
- Oversee delivery of Regional OKRs (lag metrics) which include 1) new business acquisition, and 2) strategic client retention.
- Work closely with product and marketing to optimize product/market fit and provide internal feedback
- 7+ years of business development/sales experience in online advertising
- Direct experience of selling data products, targeting solutions, or software platforms to executives at publishers/ad platforms
- 3+ years of managing a team
- Has proven consistent delivery of a team through operational discipline and simplicity.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top