Manager, Corporate Sales
The Corporate Sales Manager is a dynamic and results-oriented individual responsible for managing a team of Account Executives that identify, sell, and close new Digital Advertising to ad agencies and direct clients. The ideal candidate for this position will have a sophisticated knowledge of sales management and success in driving revenue while expanding a sales team.
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and hire account executives at pace required to meet/exceed goals of growing business
- Set goals and KPI targets required to attain company’s revenue targets and hold AE’s accountable to meet/exceed both
- Managing and developing Account Executives and managing sales processes, and reporting
- Responsible for observing and supporting sales calls (as needed), coaching employees to optimize results and intervening when needed to address AE performance gaps.
- Responsible for providing guidance and support & develop account executives' skill sets by coaching, demonstrations, training, preparation and planning reviews, post contact analysis, etc.
- Oversee & evaluate team performance metrics, deliver coaching and feedback promptly to keep individuals and team on track.
- Collaborate with cross functional groups including: Field and Corporate Sales, Sales Development, Sales Planning, Client Services and Campaign Analytics
- Forecasting, pipeline management, and reporting of team’s revenue
- Salesforce expertise mandatory; familiarity with other sales tools a plus including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Clearslide, insidesales.com, MoatPro and SpyFu
- Take on cross-functional projects and demonstrate leadership within organization.
- Minimum of 5 years in digital ad sales with a minimum of 3 year managing a sales team
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organizing, and planning skills to lead a team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- This role interacts with clients and cross-functional teams daily. Strong presentation skills is a requirement
- Highly motivated and flexible individual with a proven ability to set and attain aggressive goals and drive projects to successful and timely delivery
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor
Back to top