Lead Product Manager
Are you a self-starter with a passion for online advertising? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love using your technical background to tackle customer issues?
Quantcast is hiring a Lead Product Manager to work on our Product Management team in our San Francisco headquarters.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, we provide brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As the Lead PM, you will have ownership and accountability of core capabilities in our self-service advertising product suite. You will communicate with all areas of the company such as Engineering, Operations, Product Marketing and Sales and collaborate with them to deliver products with outcomes that marketers care about. You will be defining product requirements and the strategy for your area of responsibility. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the commitment to make that vision a reality.
- Lead customer discovery and development for our self-service ads management system by engaging with customers to understand market opportunities and develop creative solutions that deliver customer outcomes
- Be a leader, able to motivate and provide direction to cross functional teams, while staying aware of pertinent details, and moving your products forward
- Work with industry partners, engineers and data scientists to put in place Artificial Intelligence powered solutions (ie: advanced machine learning algorithms) and optimization features to help brands grow
- Prioritize product backlog and effectively communicate product plans to broader organization to facilitate visibility and collaboration across teams
- Collaborate with teams to build robust business cases and manage the delivery of our global performance products, including managing senior partners
- Become the internal go-to on your Product, where you will regularly respond to customer and partner inquiries in a clear and commercially appropriate manner
- Lead the go to market and sales enablement for your Product; Participate in key customer facing summits and conferences
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Industry experience in digital marketing is a requirement
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- Demonstrable skills in customer interviewing, product development, gathering requirements, prioritization, and leading projects
- Strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products
- Self-starter who is able to seamlessly switch from the holistic to the detail and get things done
- Proven success in working on SaaS based systems
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top