Lead Product Designer
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is looking for a Lead Product Designer to craft easy-to-use online interfaces and interactions for our innovative AdTech platform, working collaboratively with our outstanding product design team. We have recently launched a new self-service platform that has been getting rave reviews and we need to continue driving awesome product design!
Responsibilities will include gathering and understanding user requirements, developing user flows, and designing interaction elements and navigation components. We have just migrated over to Figma, so experience in this tool is pretty important. You must have a portfolio of professional product design projects that demonstrate designing simple and engaging interfaces from complex and powerful product offerings.
Ultimately, you’ll be interacting with Product, Engineering, Data Analytics, and your design colleagues on developing functional and jaw-dropping user experiences that address our customers’ needs and desires. We also have very clear and focused company goals that you will align all of your work to.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and other internal and external partners.
- Communicate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design user interface elements, like forms, data visualization charts/graphs, tooltips, menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Participate in and occasionally conduct user research and testing studies
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and areas for experiential improvement
- Contribute to design system pattern libraries and enforce our style standards of fonts, colors and images
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills and an ego-less, team-based mentality with loads of user empathy
- Please have an online portfolio ready to present
- 5+ years of product design experience
- A strong portfolio
- Experience with Design Systems & Figma
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top