Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising is growing its Sales team in New York. Quantcast seeks entrepreneurial media sales professionals to grow company revenues and acquire new advertisers. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape and we are looking for talented individuals to expand our Field Sales team.
The BDR will report directly to a Field Sales Manager and work closely with the AEs responsible for driving new business. Your goal will be to rapidly increase the volume of opportunities being generated amongst new advertisers, while improving the quality of these new partnerships through mindful vetting. Think Quantity AND Quality!
This role offers a great opportunity to gain an education in digital advertising and accelerate your sales career. It will also grant you direct integration within our sales team.
- Research prospects, identify key players, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Work with marketing counterparts to improve our processes and provide feedback
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales environment
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player, high level of integrity
- Positive and energetic communication skills, including excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Healthy drive to support sales team in achieving new business/revenue goals
- Proficient with GSuite and Microsoft Excel (Salesforce.com experience a plus)
- 4-year College degree required
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast has adopted a hybrid work model. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. The effectiveness of the implementation may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your manager for further information. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.