Lead Generation Specialist
- New York, NY
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising is growing its Sales team in New York. Quantcast seeks entrepreneurial media sales professionals to grow company revenues and acquire new advertisers. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape and we are looking for talented individuals to expand our Field Sales team.
The Lead Generation Specialist will report directly to a Field Sales Manager and work closely with the AEs responsible for driving new business. Your goal will be to rapidly increase the volume of opportunities being generated amongst new advertisers, while improving the quality of these new partnerships through mindful vetting. Think Quantity AND Quality!
This role offers a great opportunity to gain an education in digital advertising and accelerate your sales career. It will also grant you direct integration within our sales team.
- Research prospects, identify key players, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Work with marketing counterparts to improve our processes and provide feedback
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales environment
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player, high level of integrity
- Positive and energetic communication skills, including excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Healthy drive to support sales team in achieving new business/revenue goals
- Proficient with GSuite and Microsoft Excel (Salesforce.com experience a plus)
- 4-year College degree required
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top