Customer Success Lead
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising, is expanding its Customer Success team. The Customer Success team’s primary goal is to make every customer experience successful.
You will work closely with sales, account management, product, and media services teams to ensure we are the easiest company to work with in our market. You serve as the voice of the customer providing feedback directly to the product team. You will collaborate with Sales Managers, Campaign Analysts, Tech Operations and Account Management leads to ensure alignment of the revenue goals, retention and successful execution of campaigns.
- Ensure all media plans and campaigns are set up properly, accurately and are the best quality to service our clients
- Partner with Sales Managers to recruit, develop and grow team members
- Lead a high-performing team of motivated Customer Success specialists and managers - train, develop, inspire, motivate and empower the team
- Be a best practices evangelist who fosters a collaborative environment of communication and sharing
- Work closely with Sales Managers to evaluate performance issues and recognize achievements
- Ensure team provides daily support of business operations to customers
- Act as a point of escalation when needed to quickly resolve customer issues
- Work closely with Product Operations, Campaign Analysis, Tech Ops, Sales & Service Strategy to develop improvements including automation of tasks and workflows
- Define and monitor key performance indicators for all clients
- Contribute to business development and product roadmap evolution by bringing the voice of the customer, sound business judgment and proactive problem solving in an often-ambiguous environment
- Work with Pricing to make sure rate card is properly used and flags any market needs when necessary
- Collaborate and be a thought partner to internal cross-functional stakeholders (Sales, Insights, Ops, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of previous Client Success/Relations, account management, sales and/or sales operations Experience Strongly Preferred
- 2-3 years of Team/Management Experience strongly preferred
- Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate options and understand competitive positions required to meet internal hurdles and successfully negotiate business with customers
- Track record of successfully hiring, developing and transforming talent through compassionate leadership
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence; ability to build authentic business relationships with senior customers; comfort navigating complex situations and organization
- Consistently meeting and/or exceeding goals (e.g. renewal quota, churn rate target, customer NPS)
- Experience leveraging data to identify opportunities to drive customer success
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top