Key Account Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is hiring a Key Account Manager to work on our Account Management team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
In this role, you will ensure success of currently running business. You will deliver extraordinary customer support for clients. You will retain and grow the business for Quantcast. You will cultivate new partnerships and consult with clients to uncover their business needs. You will educate clients on how our products can grow their business.
- You will act as the main point of contact for servicing clients, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Develop account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- You will partner closely with the Sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in an efficient manner
- Ensure agreed upon deal is successful by consulting with clients on their business objectives and providing product solutions to meet objectives
- You will serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- 8+ years of media agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Deep understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital advertising landscape
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top