Human Resources Business Partner
What you'll do:
- Oversee the execution of the organization’s performance review cycles, annual merit cycle, promotion processes & annual bonus cycle
- Partner with managers to define needed new positions and consult with Compensation on appropriate level
- Partner with Talent Acquisition in support local recruiting activities through the sourcing of candidates, scheduling and coordination of interviews for candidates & employees
- Provide advice, counsel and coaching to leaders of APAC offices around decisions related to the acquisition, performance, development and retention of employees
- Manage local vendors in the provision of employee benefit offerings
- Work with leaders to ensure every decision made is in the best interest of the company, our customers, and our employees.
- Assist managers in the handling of difficult performance discussions and/or terminations
- Partner with all of the HR disciplines (Compensation, Talent Development & Growth, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition) to resolve complex HR issues
- Champion and roll-out our global HR programs locally
- Partner with team members throughout the HR organization to communicate and educate on local HR policies, procedures, and compliance
What you already have:
- 4+ years' relevant HR work experience with preferably 2+ years in talent acquisition
- Experience working with some form of HRIS systems e.g. applicant tracking systems, HR databases, performance management tools etc
- You possess proven attention to detail, comfortably working at both an advisory and operational level
- You are comfortable receiving direction and filtering requests from multiple people, and understanding how to prioritize/set expectations.
- You can demonstrate the ability to be flexible and willing to dive in and assist with whatever is needed
- You have the ability to maintain confidential information in compliance with HR and company policies
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Aanchal J.Senior Manager, Engineering
Aanchal leads the Campaign Setup and Ad Configuration teams that enable Quantcast users to interact with products in real time.
Back to top