Human Resources Business Partner
Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love knowing your work is directly impacting the growth and success of your company?
Quantcast is hiring a HRBP to work in our Sydney office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures on the planet, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As the sole HR professional in region, you will have the opportunity to partner with our employees and leadership across our APAC offices, in the areas of compensation, benefits, recruitment, performance management, and organizational change initiatives. The appropriate candidate will be extremely flexible with an ability to learn and adapt quickly. You will possess a process mindset, enjoy problem-solving, be highly organized and love working with data as well as people.
- Oversee the execution of the organization’s performance review cycles, annual merit cycle, promotion processes & annual bonus cycle.
- Partner with managers to define needed new positions and consult with Compensation on appropriate level.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition in support local recruiting activities through the sourcing of candidates, scheduling and coordination of interviews for candidates & employees.
- Provide advice, counsel and coaching to leaders of APAC offices around decisions related to the acquisition, performance, development and retention of employees.
- Manage local vendors in the provision of employee benefit offerings.
- Work with leaders to ensure every decision made is in the best interest of the company, our customers, and our employees.
- Assist managers in the handling of difficult performance discussions and/or terminations.
- Partner with all of the HR disciplines (Compensation, Talent Development & Growth, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition) to resolve complex HR issues.
- Champion and roll-out our global HR programs locally.
- Partner with team members throughout the HR organization to communicate and educate on local HR policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR or related field.
- 4+ years relevant HR work experience with preferably 2+ year in talent acquisition.
- Experience working with some form of HRIS systems e.g. applicant tracking systems, HR databases, performance management tools etc.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- You possess proven attention to detail, comfortably working at both an advisory and operational level.
- You are comfortable receiving direction and filtering requests from multiple people, and understanding how to prioritize/set expectations.
- You can demonstrate the ability to be flexible and willing to dive in and assist with whatever is needed.
- You have the ability to maintain confidential information in compliance with HR and company policies.
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top