Human Resources Business Partner, EMEA
The Human Resources (HR) Business Partner , EMEA will be a critical member of our HR team, ensuring that practices, programs and initiatives are consistent with our core values and ultimately have a direct impact on how we continue to be a leader within our industry.
In this role you will be a strategic partner and provide HR expertise to employees and leadership in several of our EMEA offices in the areas of employee relations, performance management, conflict resolution, compensation, recruitment and organizational change and structure.
Important in this role is the ability to proactively and thoughtfully solve team, manager and employee improvement opportunities. This position will assist in the design of and execution on annual HR programs. Keen analytical experience and a comfort with ambiguity is critical for this role.
- Provide advice, counsel and coaching to leaders of EMEA offices around decisions related to the acquisition, performance, development and retention of employees.
- Work with leaders to ensure every decision made is in the best interest of the company, our customers, and our employees
- Partner with the Learning and Development function to create and implement a variety of initiatives focused on the development and retention of the organization’s employees based upon employee survey results, current department dynamics, and needs defined by the department leadership
- Employee relations: Provide expertise in development and execution of employee relations efforts
- Performance management: Oversee the execution of the organization’s annual merit cycle, promotion process, annual bonus cycle
- Partner with managers to define needed new positions and consult with Compensation on appropriate level
- Assist managers in the handling of difficult performance discussions and/or terminations
- Partner with all of the HR disciplines (Compensation, Learning and Development & Recruitment) to resolve complex HR issues
- Bring managers together in a monthly forum to discuss general HR policies and general management questions
- Partner with team members throughout the HR organization to communicate and educate on HR policies, procedures, and compliance.
- Facilitate regular talent review discussions with managers to ensure we are growing each employees’ career with Quantcast
- Partner with aligned leadership to understand retention drivers and proactively ensure we are retaining the right talent for the growth of Quantcast
- Strong active and objective listening and observing skills
- Strong ability to formulate powerful open ended questions to encourage self-awareness and new perspectives
- Displays a keen understanding of when to listen, ask questions, and provide guidance
- Shows high level of self-awareness and awareness of audience when communicating
- Ability to successfully sway an audience’s opinion
- Identifies key decision makers/stakeholders and understands their viewpoints and what they care about
- Uses ongoing observation of others to learn their values, communication styles and tendencies
- Shows high level of confidence when leaders push back and gracefully works to navigates the dialog
- Understands and prioritize organization-wide needs
- Displays the ability to focus objectively on organizational challenges
- Works with senior leaders to translate business challenges into possible organizational development opportunities
- Regularly displays ability to adapt and be flexible due to business shifts
- Able to objectively analyze situations, diagnose issues, and recommend solutions
- Remains grounded and helps team to do the same during challenging employee situations
- Builds strong trusting relationships with fellow team members and senior leaders. Able to successfully influence key organizational change
- Uses multiple sources and collaborates with subject-matter experts to compile full, detailed information
- Conducts competitive analysis to ensure Quantcast procedures/products are in-line with or above industry
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top