Head of Strategic Accounts
As the Head of Strategic Accounts reporting into the ANZ Commercial Director, you will ensure success and drive growth amongst a specific portfolio of key advertisers.
Your focus will be to understand how we can best engage with our valued partners to 1) identify business challenges & priorities, 2) align the best Quantcast solution, 3) utilize QC & 3rd party data & insight to tell a compelling story pre, during, and post campaign, 4) identify new & future revenue opportunities, all while building and maintaining strong partner relationships.
Your day to day will not only involve developing and delivering the strategic responses to key client briefs, but also thinking holistically around their business and how we can work with them to grow their business in new and different ways. Having the ability to drive the benefits of Quantcast and your communication to our client is key!
Your goal is to alter how and where clients invest with Quantcast. The opportunity for this role is to drive and shape deeper partnerships across a key group of priority clients. Does this sound like you?
By combining an understanding of the business opportunity, our product offering and insights into the target consumer, you will help to position Quantcast as a priority and valued partner who delivers innovative solutions to business challenges!
Special Client Unit
20-30 stand out clients (priority clients and dedicated clients with the greatest potential to scale significantly) across NSW.
- You will work alongside our hardworking and skilled Commercial Sales and Account Management teams on identified key clients.
- Own the strategy development and business planning of key accounts in conjunction with Sales and AM team
- Develop new relationships with Agency partners who are key influencers of advertising initiatives, strategies and tactics but who may currently have little or no understanding and connection to Quantcast
- Create and recognise opportunities for greater collaboration and new ways of working with partners including leading business and brand conversations, developing presentations and formats, leading strategic focused workshops and engaging in 3rd party events with senior business leaders
- Drive application of new and existing Quantcast solutions and services including the development of innovative and market leading solutions in response to client briefs
- Build and understand the ins and outs of our clients’ business challenges, requirements, and plans; connecting them to the right solution to help drive business outcomes
- Challenge the status quo with robust reasoning and develop a strategic approach that will unlock growth for both Quantcast & the advertiser
- Utilise knowledge & understanding of our insights to bring even more value to our clients marketing and business strategies
- Partner with the our internal teams to deliver increased revenue across key clients
- Mentor team members to develop more considered and insightful responses to briefs and presentations
- Constantly seek to improve the knowledge of Quantcast and the capabilities we can offer with Senior Agency contacts
- Drive & maintain deeper client direct relationships, with insight-led & solution focused to match their business objective
- Work with our account managers and sales to ensure agency client team are brought along journey
- 10+ years of media experience
- Deep understanding of programmatic & digital advertising landscape
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- History of building positive relationships with key buyers/clients within the industry – Head of Strategy, GBDs, Marketing Managers
- Experience in both agency and ad tech environments
- Understanding of agency & client planning to buying process
- Understanding of consumer insights tools
- Analytical thinking & solutions focused
- Storytelling and insight-led
- Previous pitch / RFP experience
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top