Head Of Sales Strategy & Operations
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is seeking a talented leader and team player to be in a highly visible role working directly with sales leadership and the executive team to develop robust sales strategies and see them through to implementation. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of digital media sales and SaaS businesses, and excels at creating driving alignment, while comfortable with challenging norms.
You will help create and refine our go-to-market strategy and work with partner teams (sales operations, data analytics & insights, enterprise applications and sales training) to ensure that the organization has the intelligence and insights to guide strategy.
- Understand and translate Quantcast’s value proposition into sales strategy that is localized for global regions
- Create and communicate operational plans that ensure successful execution of strategy by sales teams
- Develop reporting and analytical tools with our technical teams to support sales strategies
- Engage in regular performance review and coaching conversations with sales leaders
- Analyze and optimize our sales pipeline to identify and evangelize best practices
- Conduct regional QBRs to understand drivers of past performance, derive learnings and update strategy.
- Lead global sales strategy and planning meetings
- Conduct detailed analytical modeling, including summarizing large amounts of data to determine trends and projections
- Provide analytic support leveraging tools such as Excel, SQL, Salesforce, and Tableau (or similar data visualization tools)
- 10+ years experience in top-tier sales strategy consulting, sales finance and operations
- 12+ years total
- Deep knowledge of the ad tech and the digital media space
- Experience with large media agency sales
- Strong business acumen, able to balance strategic thinking with execution
- Detail-oriented with a knack for organization and process improvement. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills. Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Excellent Excel and Salesforce skills
- Tableau experience or other BI tool experience a plus
- Occasional travel may be required (up to 20%)
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top