Head of Product Specialists
Quantcast is a data driven digital advertising company with sales teams across the globe. As a result of the Product Specialist Team’s growth globally, Quantcast is seeking a Senior Manager who will manage Product Specialists in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Dublin.
The Product Specialist Team was created to bridge the gap between Sales and Product, ensuring seamless communication of new products and bringing client market intelligence to our product roadmap and feature builds. This includes working closely with sales teams & advertisers to gather, prioritize, & funnel product feedback to the product management organization, as well as close involvement with product core teams during the development phase to ensure the needs of all advertisers & sales teams are met.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong management background and has a natural aptitude for problem solving, identifying industry trends, and strong grasp of big data advertising concepts. This includes working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, Operations, Sales, Product Marketing, and our Executive team to lead end-to-end product commercialization processes and define the product roadmap.
Our small size and rapid growth provide you many opportunities to have a direct and immediate impact on our business, accelerate your career, and establish yourself as an industry thought leader.
- Lead a global team of Product Specialists in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Dublin.
- Serve as a partner to each function of the business (Sales, Product, Engineering, Product Marketing, Client Success), ensuring they feel the Product Specialist Team is a trusted product expertise resource. This expertise includes product development & commercialization, product training, creation of streamlined process & tools, and management of escalations from the sales and support teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of Quantcast products, including our proprietary Quantcast Measure data set, direct response & brand offerings, multi-channel solutions (display, video, mobile) and attribution offerings. Ability to speak about Quantcast as a compliment to this client strategy.
- Compile, analyze, and report workflow metrics, summarizing supporting metrics and data for new feature requirements. Use data to independently and proactively optimize existing processes and develop new processes & infrastructure to improve internal efficiency, internal and external customer satisfaction, and product experience.
- Prioritize customer, sales and service feedback and trends through various reports and analysis to drive product improvement and customer satisfaction with relevant cross-functional teams. Provide Product Management, Operations and related teams feedback on opportunities to improve product design.
- Manage escalations from support and sales teams, drive sales and service related launch activities of new products, and build strong working relationships with cross-functional points of contact, such as Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Legal.
- 10-15 years of relevant agency, client facing, or sales experience within ad tech
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or comparable experience preferred
- Strong understanding of reserved platforms & associated tools and processes
- Prior experience building and managing a Product Specialist Team
- Solid understanding of programmatic ad buying
- Strong client facing experience
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal stakeholders
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Analytical background; comfortable with complex, data oriented products
- Desire to work in a fast moving, startup environment
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top