Head of Product, Publisher
- Consistently optimize product/market fit to maximise engagement, retention and minimize churn of our customer base.
- Positively moving all metrics that relate to engagement and retention.
- Creative problem solving to get to product/market fit for new features/products.
- Own and drive product roadmap and vision.
- Mentor and grow a team of 3 product managers to be effective GMs of their product areas.
- Experience of successful and failed SAAS product iterations to get to product/market fit.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate a big-picture vision and strategy AND the passion and detail orientation to drive the details of execution.
- A passion for building high-performing customer-obsessed product teams by investing deeply in direct reports.
- Experience of successful and failed monetization strategies to build a scalable and sustainable product.
- Proficiency in successful implementation of lean product management.
- Experience of using any form of SQL.
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty type attitude.
- Proven leadership of product managers and user experience teams for an SaaS platform.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, along with a skillset around innovation, lean testing, analytics, and customer development.
- Proven operational leadership to ensure products and features shipped within the shortest time possible.
- BA/BS in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering, physics, math)
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top