Head of Product, Publisher
The Publisher Organization is a lean startup-like team within Quantcast focused on developing and delivering products that meet the needs of digital publishers seeking to thrive in an increasingly programmatic world. We work with over half of the top 1000 websites, leveraging a technology platform built off of one of the world’s largest media consumption datasets.
Quantcast Measure is already one of the most widely utilized analytics products on the web. Fortunately, the internet is a vast place and opportunities for growth abound.
- Consistently optimize product/market fit to maximise engagement, retention and minimize churn of our customer base.
- Positively moving all metrics that relate to engagement and retention.
- Creative problem solving to get to product/market fit for new features/products.
- Own and drive product roadmap and vision.
- Mentor and grow a team of 3 product managers to be effective GMs of their product areas.
- Experience of successful and failed SAAS product iterations to get to product/market fit.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate a big-picture vision and strategy AND the passion and detail orientation to drive the details of execution.
- A passion for building high-performing customer-obsessed product teams by investing deeply in direct reports.
- Experience of successful and failed monetization strategies to build a scalable and sustainable product.
- Proficiency in successful implementation of lean product management.
- Experience of using any form of SQL.
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty type attitude.
- Proven leadership of product managers and user experience teams for an SaaS platform.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, along with a skillset around innovation, lean testing, analytics, and customer development.
- Proven operational leadership to ensure products and features shipped within the shortest time possible.
- BA/BS in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering, physics, math)
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top