Head of Product, Publisher
- Consistently optimize product/market fit to maximise engagement, retention and minimize churn of our customer base.
- Positively moving all metrics that relate to engagement and retention.
- Creative problem solving to get to product/market fit for new features/products.
- Own and drive product roadmap and vision.
- Mentor and grow a team of 3 product managers to be effective GMs of their product areas.
- Experience of successful and failed SAAS product iterations to get to product/market fit.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate a big-picture vision and strategy AND the passion and detail orientation to drive the details of execution.
- A passion for building high-performing customer-obsessed product teams by investing deeply in direct reports.
- Experience of successful and failed monetization strategies to build a scalable and sustainable product.
- Proficiency in successful implementation of lean product management.
- Experience of using any form of SQL.
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty type attitude.
- Proven leadership of product managers and user experience teams for an SaaS platform.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, along with a skillset around innovation, lean testing, analytics, and customer development.
- Proven operational leadership to ensure products and features shipped within the shortest time possible.
- BA/BS in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering, physics, math)
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top