Head of Marketing, Publisher
- Lead and scale the marketing function in the publisher organization.
- Creative problem solving to drive customer acquisition (the number of sites signing up for Quantcast Measure).
- Run nurture and win back programs to retain and reengage our existing customer base with new products.
- Manage the strategy, setup and optimization of all paid marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process for marketing experiments.
- Growth through Inbound and outbound marketing, product utilization and iteration.
- Continually refine and iterate our process to convert customers
- 10+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree from a leading institution
- Experience using any form of SQL and data intensive marketing strategies.
- Proficiency in running marketing automation and lead nurturing processes (e.g email, content, and social channels) to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Proficiency in on-page and off-page SEO.
- Must have managed and improved organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Proficiency in optimizing the customer experience and conversion funnel through rapid experimentation and A/B testing (and using the necessary tools).
- Experience building viral loops into the product.
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty attitude.
- Demonstrated analytical rigor: you must know how to quantitatively analyze marketing programs.
- HTML/CSS Knowledge is a plus.
- Marketing experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top