Head of Marketing, Publisher
- Lead and scale the marketing function in the publisher organization.
- Creative problem solving to drive customer acquisition (the number of sites signing up for Quantcast Measure).
- Run nurture and win back programs to retain and reengage our existing customer base with new products.
- Manage the strategy, setup and optimization of all paid marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process for marketing experiments.
- Growth through Inbound and outbound marketing, product utilization and iteration.
- Continually refine and iterate our process to convert customers
- 10+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree from a leading institution
- Experience using any form of SQL and data intensive marketing strategies.
- Proficiency in running marketing automation and lead nurturing processes (e.g email, content, and social channels) to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Proficiency in on-page and off-page SEO.
- Must have managed and improved organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Proficiency in optimizing the customer experience and conversion funnel through rapid experimentation and A/B testing (and using the necessary tools).
- Experience building viral loops into the product.
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty attitude.
- Demonstrated analytical rigor: you must know how to quantitatively analyze marketing programs.
- HTML/CSS Knowledge is a plus.
- Marketing experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top