Head of Marketing, Publisher
Quantcast is looking for a Head of Marketing for our Publisher function. This is a leadership role reporting into the VP of the Publisher organization. In this role you will lead and scale the Marketing function globally.
The Publisher Organization is a lean startup-like team within Quantcast focused on developing and delivering products that meet the needs of digital publishers seeking to thrive in an increasingly programmatic world. We work with over half of the top 1000 websites, leveraging a technology platform built off of one of the world’s largest media consumption datasets.
- Lead and scale the marketing function in the publisher organization.
- Creative problem solving to drive customer acquisition (the number of sites signing up for Quantcast Measure).
- Run nurture and win back programs to retain and reengage our existing customer base with new products.
- Manage the strategy, setup and optimization of all paid marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process for marketing experiments.
- Growth through Inbound and outbound marketing, product utilization and iteration.
- Continually refine and iterate our process to convert customers
- 10+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree from a leading institution
- Experience using any form of SQL and data intensive marketing strategies.
- Proficiency in running marketing automation and lead nurturing processes (e.g email, content, and social channels) to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Proficiency in on-page and off-page SEO.
- Must have managed and improved organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Proficiency in optimizing the customer experience and conversion funnel through rapid experimentation and A/B testing (and using the necessary tools).
- Experience building viral loops into the product.
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty attitude.
- Demonstrated analytical rigor: you must know how to quantitatively analyze marketing programs.
- HTML/CSS Knowledge is a plus.
- Marketing experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top