Head of HR Business Partners, North America
Are you a seasoned HR professional who enjoys having a direct and lasting impact on the success of a business? Are you skilled at organizational design, change management and mentoring others in a fast-paced, high-growth environment? As the result of an internal career opportunity, we are hiring a new Head of HR Business Partners, North America. In this role, you report to our Chief People Officer and manage a team a team of three responsible for the Engineering and Product, Sales and Marketing and the General and Administrative organizations.
Quantcast is a 700-person artificial intelligence (AI) company whose superpower is to help Brands grow. We leverage insights from one of the largest media consumption data sets and using our AI capabilities, find people most likely to purchase our Customers' products. We also partner with Publishers to help keep content freely accessible across the web. Our culture is one that is empowering and highly collaborative, and there is as much opportunity for growth as your capabilities allow. We have built out our HR team across a number of areas, including Talent Development and Growth, People Operations, Total Rewards and Recruiting.
Your Areas of Focus Include
- Collaborating on and improving the organizational design, role structure, and communication flow to align to business strategy and priorities
- Providing change management and leadership coaching to successfully embrace opportunities of scale and growth
- Providing advice and counsel to multiple functions, including Engineering, Product and Sales on all matters relating to the acquisition, performance, development and retention of employees
- Working across all of the HR disciplines (Compensation, Talent Development and Growth, People Operations and Recruiting) to ensure the timely and high quality delivery of programs
- Owning the administration and execution of annual merit cycle, promotion panels, annual bonus cycle, spot bonus programs and other related programs
- Educating and training managers on the performance management process and the goals of employee development
Your Qualifications and Expertise Include
- Bachelors, or equivalent
- Minimum of seven years of demonstrated HR experience and proven success as a strategic partner
- Previous HRBP experience working in a high tech company
- Experience using data to measure the effectiveness of programs and initiatives
- Ability to work with and influence function leaders and tailor communication based on the audience
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top