Quantcast is hiring a Group Product Manager to work on our Product Management team in our London office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Group Product Manager, you will have global ownership and accountability of a product line essential to the ongoing success and growth of Quantcast: Inventory Quality and Brand Safety. You will communicate with all areas of the company such as Engineering, Operations, and Sales and collaborate with them to bring new features and products successfully to market, defining product release requirements and the strategy for your product area. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Be a leader, able to motivate and provide direction to global cross functional teams, and a direct report, while staying aware of pertinent details, and moving your product portfolio forward
- Work with industry partners, engineers and data scientists to put in place solutions (ie: advanced machine learning algorithms) and features (such as content verification) to attack the problem of fraud and protect our customers' brand
- Collaborate with teams across timezones to build robust business cases and manage the delivery of our global projects, including managing senior stakeholders
- Become the internal go-to on your area of responsibility where you will regularly need to respond to stakeholder inquiries in a clear and commercially appropriate manner
- Maintain backlogs for UK based engineering teams through the generation, grooming, and prioritization of user stories
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in CS or other technical field
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- Demonstrable skills in gathering requirements, prioritization, and leading projects
- Strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products
- Self-starter who is able to seamlessly switch from the holistic to the detail and get things done.
- Online Advertising domain experience strongly
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- MBA degree
Quantcast is on a mission to help brands grow in the AI era. We are creating the System of Intelligence for the marketing ecosystem so clients can make every customer engagement smarter, faster and more relevant.
Since 2006, we’ve been building Q - the world’s largest AI-driven audience behavior platform for the open Internet that today directly quantifies over 100 million web and mobile destinations. Q powers the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud, our suite of audience insights, targeting and measurement solutions designed to understand, influence, convert and measure the consumer journey. Marketers, agencies, consultancies and publishers use the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud to discover new customers, drive incremental growth and deliver business outcomes.
As a global technology company, Quantcast operates in 10 countries with headquarters in San Francisco. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.