Global Demand Generation Strategist
Quantcast has an exciting opportunity for a Manager to lead our Global Demand Generation Strategy team. Our ideal candidate will be a seasoned B2B marketer experienced in designing multi-channel marketing programs for highly targeted initiatives and campaigns.
In this role, you will work closely with corporate marketing to leverage brand positioning and diverse content to build a comprehensive demand generation program for all customer segments. We are currently driving millions in direct marketing revenue and are looking to significantly increase the impact and ROI across all demand generation channels. We need a strategic and innovative leader to take us there. This role will report to the VP of Demand Generation and Sales Development.
- Work with Quantcast marketing and sales leadership to define and develop a comprehensive global demand generation strategy
- Build a portfolio of demand generation programs which align with the Quantcast brand and go-to-market strategies
- Implement and launch targeted campaigns (by industry, segment, offers, and use case) across the funnel, with the goal of improving conversion rate from lead to customer
- Follow relevant marketing & lead nurturing trends and integrate best practices
- Drive programs from ideation to execution while reporting on key metrics and impact to overall revenue
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to ensure program analytics are properly instrumented and reported
- Iterate on program effectiveness while, in parallel, defining high velocity program ‘experiments’ to evaluate demand generation alternatives
- Track overall business impact from lead capture to revenue
- Minimum 8 years of outbound and inbound marketing experience
- Strong understanding of market segmentation and personas
- Experience developing and executing lead generation programs of varying complexity (history of defining, implementing, and testing multi-step nurture programs) within a marketing automation solution such as Marketo
- Strong analytical capability
- Must be comfortable being a self-starter, working independently, and creating concrete plans with input from a variety of sources
- Understanding of and experience with Salesforce CRM
- Adtech/digital media experience desired
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top