Global Agency Partnerships Director
- Run an international function, supporting the ever expanding set of markets we operate in globally
- Work closely with our go to market and product teams to develop/execute a long-term strategic vision and blueprint for successfully formulating preferred partnerships with all global agency groups and major global clients
- Develop go to market strategies that will help Quantcast become a preferred partner for agencies, agency trading desks and global clients
- Formulate best practice for preferred partnership commercial models for agencies, trading desks and client direct, that focus on long term value creation and compelling outcomes for our partners and their clients
- Work with local market teams to create partnership agreements across respective regions to drive widespread adoption and set best practices in both relationship formulation and ongoing execution
- Work with internal teams to ensure that partnerships meet financial goals
- Utilize our extensive product toolkit, from cross device measurement and audience insights to dynamic creative and attribution analytics, to secure long term partnerships that push the boundaries of ‘possible’ in our industry.
- Understand and align the needs of key partners and communicate with product teams to develop and align the product road map with the needs of our key partners
- Be the go-to for everything relating to the health and vibrancy of our major preferred partnerships.
- Manage the Quantcast brand perception above the agency account team level
- Extensive rolodex of the digital agency leadership contacts across the holding companies and agencies.
- 8 years+ working on similar role at an agency, client or vendor/media owner
- Work in a national position that is responsible for driving revenue and KPIs
- A thorough understanding of clients and agency needs and how display advertising can achieve a company’s business objectives
- A deep understanding of the levers to drive growth within the industry
- Be very analytical, understand commercial terms and methods regarding larger structured preferred partner agreements
- Strong understanding of the advertising technology and digital media landscape - including programmatic platforms, RTB, data management, trading desks, etc.
- Team player focused on results
- Ability and proven track record of closing complex commercial agreements
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top