Global Agency Partnerships Director
- Run an international function, supporting the ever expanding set of markets we operate in globally
- Work closely with our go to market and product teams to develop/execute a long-term strategic vision and blueprint for successfully formulating preferred partnerships with all global agency groups and major global clients
- Develop go to market strategies that will help Quantcast become a preferred partner for agencies, agency trading desks and global clients
- Formulate best practice for preferred partnership commercial models for agencies, trading desks and client direct, that focus on long term value creation and compelling outcomes for our partners and their clients
- Work with local market teams to create partnership agreements across respective regions to drive widespread adoption and set best practices in both relationship formulation and ongoing execution
- Extensive rolodex of the digital agency leadership contacts across the holding companies and agencies.
- 8 years+ working on similar role at an agency, client or vendor/media owner
- Work in a national position that is responsible for driving revenue and KPIs
- A thorough understanding of clients and agency needs and how display advertising can achieve a company’s business objectives
- A deep understanding of the levers to drive growth within the industry
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top