Global Agency Partnerships Director
Quantcast is looking for a high energy, outgoing personality to develop and maintain commercial partnerships at the highest level across our global agency holding company agency partners. You must be someone who jumps at the prospect of building close consultative and commercial partnerships with the top Agencies and Advertisers on a national basis. Working closely with our Sales, Ops, Product and Finance leadership, you will help develop and execute the strategy that will see Quantcast become the long-term commercial partner of choice for our agencies.
The Quantcast product will make your task easier – we have developed the industry’s leading data driven audience advertising solution that creates exceptional relevance for consumers and compelling return for advertisers. The shift to real-time advertising is profound and Quantcast is leading the charge. You will accelerate Quantcast’s already significant market presence and create valuable, enduring partnerships with the world’s leading buy-side players.
- Run an international function, supporting the ever expanding set of markets we operate in globally
- Work closely with our go to market and product teams to develop/execute a long-term strategic vision and blueprint for successfully formulating preferred partnerships with all global agency groups and major global clients
- Develop go to market strategies that will help Quantcast become a preferred partner for agencies, agency trading desks and global clients
- Formulate best practice for preferred partnership commercial models for agencies, trading desks and client direct, that focus on long term value creation and compelling outcomes for our partners and their clients
- Work with local market teams to create partnership agreements across respective regions to drive widespread adoption and set best practices in both relationship formulation and ongoing execution
- Work with internal teams to ensure that partnerships meet financial goals
- Utilize our extensive product toolkit, from cross device measurement and audience insights to dynamic creative and attribution analytics, to secure long term partnerships that push the boundaries of ‘possible’ in our industry.
- Understand and align the needs of key partners and communicate with product teams to develop and align the product road map with the needs of our key partners
- Be the go-to for everything relating to the health and vibrancy of our major preferred partnerships.
- Manage the Quantcast brand perception above the agency account team level
- Extensive rolodex of the digital agency leadership contacts across the holding companies and agencies.
- 8 years+ working on similar role at an agency, client or vendor/media owner
- Work in a national position that is responsible for driving revenue and KPIs
- A thorough understanding of clients and agency needs and how display advertising can achieve a company’s business objectives
- A deep understanding of the levers to drive growth within the industry
- Be very analytical, understand commercial terms and methods regarding larger structured preferred partner agreements
- Strong understanding of the advertising technology and digital media landscape - including programmatic platforms, RTB, data management, trading desks, etc.
- Team player focused on results
- Ability and proven track record of closing complex commercial agreements
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top