Are you a self-starter with a passion for cutting edge technology? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love using your quantitative background to solve complex business challenges?
Quantcast is hiring a Financial Analyst to work on our Financial Planning & Analysis team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures in the world, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. In addition to this global network, Quantcast has engineered premier map-reduce and real-time processing clusters at a massive scale, processing an average of 30+ PB of data every single day for various machine learning and data mining.
Quantcast is seeking a Financial Analyst to join its FP&A team to help make strategic decisions and perform in-depth reporting and analysis. This position offers a significant opportunity to use innovative ideas to design, implement, and manage processes that support business needs; It provides significant exposure as a business partner to senior management. You will succeed in this role if you are an organized self-starter with innate entrepreneurial and strong analytical abilities.
- Proactively work in tandem with business leaders across departments to develop meaningful and impactful analysis to support business decisions
- Develop financial models to support investment initiatives (ROI analysis) and ‘what-if’ scenario planning
- Lead preparation of monthly and quarterly board-level reporting packages and forecast updates
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in annual business planning, key organizational metrics, and other operationally strategic projects
- Provide leadership and mentor junior analysts
- Degree from a leading institution; 1-3 years experience in INVESTMENT BANKING, additional experience at an FP&A team at a technology company a plus
- Great problem solving and analysis skills, leadership skills, and ability to communicate well with a senior management team
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality and the ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Highly organized, ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfortable managing ambiguity
- Ability to creatively translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions
- Occasional travel may be required (up to 10%)
- Experience with Hyperion / Essbase
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top