Financial Accountant, EMEA
Quantcast appointed a seasoned CFO in 2015 and this is an opportunity to help further build an awesome finance team in an incredibly fast growing company. The ideal candidate is highly adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment, thrives on working in a complex business, has excellent accountancy skills and loves to partner with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Prepares monthly GAAP accounts for a number of international entities in conjunction with outsourced providers
- Maintains the accounting subsystems including Accounts Payable (including expense transactions), Payroll and General Ledger
- Prepares general ledger journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis for the company’s international subsidiaries
- Review intercompany invoicing and cost tracking for Intercompany Service Agreements.
- Liaise with HR and outsourced local payroll service provider to ensure payroll for all entities are completed on time
- Ensures all expenditure is made in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Performs financial analysis and investigates variances.
- Ensures company’s international policies and procedures are adhered in all interactions between the Accounting department and internal departments and third-party accounting services.
- Prepares annual audit schedules, ensuring the validity and completeness of account balances, with appropriate back up to substantiate the accounts.
- Completion of external returns, including VAT, Payroll taxes, CSO forms.
- Work with FP&A, Revenue Operations and other internal teams
- Qualified accountant (Big 4/top 10 trained ideally)
- 2-3 years’ experience working as GL accountant in a multinational company.
- Proficiency in financial reporting systems (Oracle beneficial)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
- Exposure to US GAAP accounting preferred
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top