Do you like to establish order, build processes and work with c-suite executives? Are you someone who is passionate about the direction of your company's business and playing a key role in the success of that business?
Quantcast seeks an energetic, highly capable and self-directed individual to support some of our central Sales Leaders as their Executive Administrator. In this role, you are able to prioritize in a very dynamic environment, maintaining “can-do” and “always-on” mentalities. You partner with your executive to ensure the trains run on time and nothing falls through the cracks while maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide support in a general administrative as well as project management capacity, including complex scheduling, booking travel, tracking budgets and expenses, planning events, managing deadlines, keeping meeting notes and action items, and handling communications on behalf of the Executive
- Work closely with the Sales leadership group to keep track of deadlines, action items, and documents up to date
- Anticipate issues and implement action plans based on changing priorities and commitments
- Organize commercial events, such as all-hands meetings, client summits, and team outings
- Organize and prepare presentations for client and internal meetings
- Contribute to company-wide events
- Serve as liaison between the Executive/Engineering and other departments within the company
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- 2 years EA experience supporting a C-level executive at a technology company (experience supporting Sales & Marketing preferred)
- Advanced Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and GoogleDocs skills
- Event planning experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience or interest working in online/digital media industry strongly preferred
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top