Senior Engineering Manager, Campaign Management Services
The Campaign Management Services Team is responsible for building new client-facing API’s & UI’s that allow both our internal Business Operations teams and our external clients to efficiently set up and manage campaigns using our Advertising product. These tools and services will be key to our ability to grow and scale as a business. The team’s main objectives are to drive efficiency for internal users and to meet the increasing client demand for a (manual and programmatic) self serve advertising platform.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead and grow the team. In this role, you will:
- Hire and mentor world-class engineers.
- Establish a team culture of innovation, customer obsession, and operational excellence.
- Partner with Product Management, UX, and Business Operations to define and drive the product roadmap.
- Build and operate API’s & UI’s to provide our Customers with a scalable and easy to use platform for creating, launching, and optimizing their advertising campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast-paced and growing company!
- 10+ years of Engineering experience.
- 3+ years experience in Engineering Management.
- Passionate and self-driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Operational and customer focus.
- Proven track record of recruiting and developing high quality Engineers.
- Experience with all phases of software development (design, development, test, operations, end-of-life).
- Agile development experience.
- Experience building Web applications and client-facing API’s.
- Java programming experience preferred.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top