Engineering Manager, Advertise Reporting
You will have a huge impact as manager of the advertising reporting team. Quantcast Advertise generates our revenue, so it’s core of our business. The reporting and insights you’ll provide determine how customers perceive the value we’re delivering for them, and therefore the success of our product and company.
Advertise customers want to understand a whole range of KPIs, and beyond that they want insights into their campaigns and businesses only a big data company can provide. You’ll drive innovation in insights and data visualization to help them better understand their digital businesses.
In this role you will leverage your experience managing software teams to:
- Hire and mentor world-class engineers.
- Establish a team culture of innovation, customer obsession, and operational excellence.
- Partner with Product, UX, and Client Services to define and drive the Reporting roadmap.
- Execute projects to build scalable and intuitive API’s & UI’s to provide our Customers with informative, insightful, and innovative reporting.
- Operate your products in production to make sure customers are consistently delighted
To succeed in this role you’ll likely have a background involving:
- 5+ years of engineering experience.
- 2+ years experience in engineering management.
- Skilled in modern web front-end technologies such as angular.js
- Track record recruiting and developing high quality engineers.
- Experience operating 24x7 services
- Experience building Web applications and client-facing API’s.Java programming skills.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top