Customer Success Specialist, UK Market
- Coordinating cross functionally to ensure all items needed are received in order for campaigns to launch on-time
- Ensure all media plans and campaigns are set up properly, accurately and are at the best quality to service our clients
- Work with Sales to ensure forecast and pipeline revenue is accurate and work with Customer Team to assist in the creation of insights and performance presentations
- Help to ensure that the on- boarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Backup Contact for servicing clients and troubleshooting client issues in a timely manner, corresponding with them to deliver on starting collateral (insertion orders, creative, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree
- Native level English language skills
- At least one years comparable experience within the digital advertising/ marketing industry.
- Experience working in Excel and Powerpoint; with strong attention to detail, process driven and passionate about been organised
- Proven customer service attitude including strong communication and interpersonal, multitasking and problem-solving skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of the ad-tech world.
- Worked in a fast paced, start-up like environment.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top