Customer Success Specialist / Senior Customer Success Specialist
- Ensure all media plans, campaigns and creative are set up properly, accurately and are the best quality to service our clients
- Help the Account Management and Sales teams to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Correspond with clients to deliver on starting collateral (insertion orders, creative, etc) to ensure timely agreements to launch on-time
- Develope a strong understanding of Quantcast Insertion Order terms & policies in order to meet turnaround times of contracts and partners with Legal and Rev Ops
- Partner with the Customer team to assist in the creation of insights & performance presentations
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable real world experience
- 1 to 3 years professional experience.
- Communication, organization and multi-tasking skills are essential
- A self-starter who has great communication skills and can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
- Experience in a Client Services, Customer Success or Account Management role
- Experience working in Salesforce, Excel and Powerpoint
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top