Customer Success Specialist
If you are looking for a job that gives you opportunity to work with Internal clients, learn more about online advertising and understand the importance of data then you might be interested in the Customer Success Specialist role with Quantcast.
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for cultivating and supporting positive internal relationships with the sales & account management team in setup & executing the online advertising programs of Quantcast customer base. This individual will work with a designated customer team to ensure flawless campaign execution for a set of clients.
- Coordinate cross functionally to ensure all items needed are received in order for campaigns to launch on-time.
- Ensure all media plans and campaigns are set up properly, accurately and are at the best quality to service our clients.
- Work with Sales to ensure forecast and pipeline revenue is accurate and work with Customer Team to assist in the creation of insights and performance presentations.
- Help to ensure that the on- boarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.
- Backup Contact for servicing clients and resolving client issues in a timely manner.
- Develop a strong understanding of Quantcast Customer Success workflows and best practices.
- Answer questions from the Customer Team members and clearly communicate policies/processes to team.
- Help develop and improve Customer Success Best Practices.
- Correspond with clients to deliver on starting collateral (insertion orders, creative, etc)
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Comparable real world, industry experience preferably.
- Experience working in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong attention to detail, process driven and passionate about been organised.
- Proving Customer focused attitude including interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Communication, organisation and multitasking skills.
Quantcast helps create a more personalised digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top